Over the past 20 years as a resident of Jacksonville, I have witnessed first hand the tremendous growth of our great city. As a business owner with experience in public relations, training and sales management I have become intimately familiar with Jacksonville, the surrounding areas and most importantly the needs of my clients. Good communication and proactive follow-up are the cornerstone for any successful business venture and I take this expertise and apply it to the experience my clients share. The real estate market has changed as much as our city itself. I ensure my clients are treated with care and diligence so they may enjoy extremely full service.
Professional Experience Professional Awards & Associations EducationCommunity Activities Additional Information:
- Business owner in Jacksonville since 1995
- Over 20 years sales and sales training management
- 4 years medical field experience
- Member: Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
- Member: Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service
- Member Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- University of Maryland IT training Graduate
- Graduate Northeast Florida Real Estate Institute
- Certified Ballroom Dance Trainer
- United States Ballroom Dance Association
- Jacksonville Museum of Contemporary Art
- Murray Hill Preservation Association
See how Riverside Avondale Preservation, Inc. (RAP) and Springfield Preservation and Revitalization (SPAR) are dedicated to preservation and progress!